Friday 24 December 2010

Snowman Soup!

It's been a hectic few days here in the Workshop - and in the kitchen. But, in between wrapping presents yesterday I managed to put together some Snowman Soup. I'm pleased about this otherwise we'd have been left with unused sweeties and I'd have had to eat them myself :)

The idea, and the insert is from here. Helen's blog is full of great ideas - I know she isn't the only person to rustle up Snowman Soup but I found her little rhyme so easy to copy and paste. Thanks Helen!




Just small pretzel bags snipped down to hold some mini-marshmallows and tied with green ribbon. Then the printed Snowman Soup rhymes were put into tall cello bags (I used card bags with the adhesive bit at the top cut off), and the little bags of marshmallows were added along with a Galaxy hot chocolate drink sachet and a candy cane - all the consumables came from Sainsburys which is thankfully within walking distance. A wider piece of green ribbon to tie the top and done!

Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.