Friday 14 January 2011

GorJuss girlies again!

My previous post was about my first venture into using shrink plastic. I had a little idea in mind when I made the phone charms - based on some previously coloured images in this post here which I hadn't decided what to do with. I coloured the shrink plastic in colours a lighter shade than the original paper images I'd coloured, and they darkened to practically match them when shrunk. Whoopee, a success!

I raided my stash and found some 6" square patterned edged cards bought ages ago from QVC, then I just added a scalloped circle of paper and Prima flowers and brads to tone with the rest of the colours, a little CWC sentiment and satin ribbon tied down one edge which also has the phone charm threaded round it.


These are the cards I came up with:
 





Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.