Sunday 20 March 2011

Pay It Forward card

This is the card I made and sent to Ginger in Miami, along with the Pay It Forward goodies. I think the parcel must have walked as it only arrived a few days ago!


Once again, a Gor Juss Girl decoupage which I made into a twisted easel card and topped off with a flower made using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die with a jewelled topaz brad and other little touches. I love this sentiment, it's a Stampin' Up one  and talking of sentiments - do go and look at Ginger's blog here. She publishes some great free WordArt sayings.

Must fly, hectic day here - will show the rest of what I sent to Ginger tomorrow...providing I don't asphyxiate meself spraying radiators!!

Di
x

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Di. I'm sure Ginger was thrilled to receive it.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a unique card. I'm sure Ginger is very happy to have received it. I'm very impressed with the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die. I think my wish list is growing. I'm going to go look for the pattern for your card. I'll try making one soon. Thank you for the wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.