Tuesday 12 July 2011

LOTV notelets

My bloggy friend Sandra sent me some gorgeous stamped images, and unable to sleep yesterday morning, I was colouring in at 5am. I like to have a little selection of notelets to hand and Sandra sent me four images all the same in amongst the vast selection so I had a little production line going whilst someone else here was still in the land of nod......ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz:


I know the image is LOTV and think it's called Teddy With Flower - how cute is he?! Coloured using Pro Markers, and I used an ultra-fine PM nib for the flowers stem which works just great! Then just a little bit of Grape coloured Stickles on the butterflies, layered onto olive green card and then onto plain white card stock. Perfect for notelets - and so enjoyable to colour! I think a visit to LOTV's website is called for - dangerous though!

Di
x

10 comments:

  1. So cute, LOTV are always so adorable aren't they! We need to find a word other than "colouring in" as my brother makes me sound like a 4 year old! Any suggestions ladies and gents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - you've made a lovely card with the bear image Di. FAB colouring too.

    Sorry, Karen, can't think of another term for "colouring-in" as so I guess we'll all just have to sound like 4 year olds! LOL!

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute isn't he? I think your colouring in is beautiful, and I'm happy to join you at the four-year-old's table. Even as a child the present I loved at Cristmas was a zip up case full of new pens, and they still do it for me. There are just so many different kinds to use now.
    I know I would have had to give the sunflower a brown centre. It's a good thing we all see things differently isn't it? Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting up at silly hour is what I call real devotion :-) Cute little bear.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate, I dithered about the centre being brown too :) Maybe it's a chrysanthemum? Tee, hee!! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW That's fabulous how lucky of you to receive this great image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes, five in the morning is the best time to craft here... it's about the only time it's peaceful and quiet!
    Two words for that image...
    Utterly Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this image too - you inspired me to do some colouring in, not done it for years - very theraputic

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable. I'm sure they will come in handy and be appreciated by the receiver. I can’t come up with anything either so I’ll just say your coloring is brilliant.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  10. S'even better in real life folks. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.