Friday 1 July 2011

This time a thank you card from me!

I know it's been a few weeks since WOYWW Pay It Forward, but family life and a holiday have limited my time to craft :( But, I finally made a thank you card for the lovely Pay It Forward gift that Angelfish (Fiona) sent to me:


Although I loved doing some water colouring whilst on holiday, it was nice to get to play with Promarkers again yesterday - and I used 10 different markers just to do this simple image! No wonder I found that watercolours were the less heavy weight solution for travelling!

The cute little bear hiding behind the bunch of flowers stamp is a Fizzy Moon Celebrations stamp, cut round with a Nestie, the brad in the middle of the lemon organza ribbon is from the same range and such a great match. The card is a cream scalloped square topped with papers from a Picnic in the Park paper stack that came free with a magazine. The little Thanks a Bunch sentiment was from my stash along with the pearls. Now I need to nip out and post it off, with a big apology for the delay in sending a card , even though I'd emailed and such it has to be a MUST to send a card saying thanks...that's what we're all about isn't it?!?!

As it's been a while since I entered any challenges I'd like to enter this card into Crafty Creations #125 Challenge - 'Thank you'.

I've also been playing with the images I water coloured on holiday but one in particular is destined for a birthday card for tomorrow and I know the recipient sometimes pops in here for a little look so I'll have to save that card for now!

Di
x

10 comments:

  1. OMG! That Fizzy Moon stamp is just gorgeous and I LOVE the card you've made and the colours you used.

    Hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous love the image and the background papers used..... stunning...:)Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little bear, love his cheeky face! Sounds like the aquamarkers have been relegated to the cupboard and promarkers have taken over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way Karen - Aquamarkers are still great, especially when combined with Twinkling H2O's - see my next post due tomorrow! It's hard to beat the delicate effect of watercolours/Aqua Markers for some images :)) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The average person wouldn't know that it takes that many coloured markers to colour your image. It's marvelous, super card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...and I would have no idea how to use promarkers!!
    Ps..don't forget to enter your sweet pea card into the Sweetpea challenge challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL didn't mean to type that twice..just woken up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back! I think, I hope!
    I'm sure Fiona will love it! What an adorable image! Love how you colored him, he looks so soft and cuddly. Great papers and colors.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful thank you card! Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww that is so gorgeous!! I haven't got any Fizzy Moons yet, but love seeing what everyone's done with them!
    Esme x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.