- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- House Mouse stamp ' Leaf-ing The Tree Farm' (HMJR1070) - shame on me, I've had this since forever and never used it - the date of release is 2006 :(
- snowflakes backing card by KanBan
- I trimmed the image by hand and then mounted it, with the sentiment, using sticky pads onto more of the KanBan backing card. This design already had a little white hill printed on it, so I covered the whole piece with double sided sticky film and sprinkled with the glitter I bought from Art of Craft (sorry, no name on the pot). The sparkled card was then mounted onto another piece of card covered with red holographic sticky stuff - note the use of technical terms here :)
- sentiment is a Whimsy Stamps one from their 'Winter Notables 1 Sentiments- set - some fabulous sentiments in the set. You can also buy a die to cut them but to be honest I splashed out on a die with another of their sets and found that just trimming by hand works best for me. I used SU's 'Real Red' ink pad.
- the snowflake was already made and glittered last Christmas, so I just stuck a clear brad and surround into it before adding it as a final touch.
Phew, this card took me forever to make, I had two failed attempts at making it just before holiday - my in-house critic almost didn't get to go on holiday when I threatened him with violence. But, he was, as always, quite right, I hope :(
Thank you Hazel for giving me such a lovely theme to work with - and for the chance to be a GD too :)
Normal service will be resumed ASAP, once we recover from jet-lag and I fight my way through the laundry to the craft room. I missed playing in there!