Another Woodware set of stamps in use here today - it has eight birdies in mirrored poses, plus some optional holly sprigs. Great for super fast cards and such fun to use:
- 4.75" x 4.75" square card stock
- embossing folder called 'Holly with berries' by Cuttlebug. Just a case of carefully moving the folder and lining up the design to cover the whole front section. One thing, after embossing, the front section ends up a gnats whisker smaller on the side opening - easily rectified with a swift little trim of the back section
- Woodware stamp set called 'Tweet Birds', coloured with Pro Markers
- red card from the snippets folder
- a couple of red gems as 'holly berries'
Next year I think this cute set will be used in 'batch mode' - so quick and easy :)