In fact, it's more than 800 because I've deleted a few older ones plus some that were a constant target for spammers. Despite the spam going into the spam comments on my dashboard I did get some pleasure out of deleting the posts that were being targeted. Grump, grump :(
The Hobby House have some lovely pre-coloured card toppers, I was mooching round their online shop for something totally different (Kenny K images for boys) needless to say, when this little cutie hopped into my basket as well:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- backing paper by Pink Petticoat from the 'Vintage Rose' collection - free with Quick Cards Made Easy magazine, and still one of my favourite paper packs
- image from the Hobby House set called 'Spring Bringer'
- doily die cut using DL102 'French Pastry' die by Cheery Lyn
- pink 'lacy' strip die cut using Marianne Creatables LR0155 and a snippet of pale sugar pink card - it's a shade I love but very hard to track down
- pink ribbon from my ribbon box, threaded through the 'lace' (and promptly hidden when the doily was added!) and tied in a bow
- heart shaped charm with the words 'Made with Love' engraved on, tied with iridescent cord and a bow
- sentiment by Craftwork Cards, mounted onto a larger oval punched with SU punch from a little snippet of the pink card
- lace butterfly by Martha Stewart, bought in Michaels in NM. Ha, and a bit of a swizz 'cos it says nine pieces on the packet, FIVE of which are just clear gemstones - good job that they were on offer so I bought two!
- and, as a finishing touch, one of Mrs A's beautiful hand made roses
I'm also entering this into the current Cheery Lynn challenge, which is 'Tickled Pink'.