Wednesday 5 June 2013

And 'Miss' got caught out - literally

Still up to my eyes in things 'post Reunion' but only just managed to get a look through some piccies that were taken on Saturday evening at the dinner and shrieked with horror then cried with laughter when I saw how I'd been 'had'.

The first photo - from left to right moi, Angie and Mandy (who is the wife of one of our buddy's and now an honorary member of our group - Martin her hubby was behind the camera). It's a happy photo - even though Moira wasn't there with us:
Ahem, then I thought it would be fun to do bunny ears with two fingers waggling behind Angie's head. Angie already knew my camisole top was a point of vulnerability, especially as I'd forgotten to take any 'less sensible/lower cut/lacy' bras with me  but I hitched the camisole up and had my first two-fingered waggle attempt - below:
Then I got a bit cocky and did it again - look closely at what Angie did (and I didn't even realise until yesterday when I looked at the photos on the laptop here so she's well out of reach now) - cheeky and totally oblivious me thinks it's such good fun/jolly jape time and there's Angie with the slightly raised eyebrows and that 'I'll show Di' look on her face:
Then immediately afterwards - me still oblivious to what just happened - here we go again, everything back as it should be and Angie hardly moved a muscle!
Bad girl - I'll get you back, just wait and see :)

Skipping WOYWW this week as I need to catch up with the Snippets Playground! I'll be round to see you ASAP :)

Di
x

25 comments:

  1. LMAO, that is so funny Di and you were totally unaware! That'll teach you ;)

    Looks like you had lots of fun and laughter.

    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that Angie is cheeky! Showing is yor lady-bump-pants! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie certainly got her own back, Di, but you look as though you are all having great fun :) Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They definitely got you hun! Gorgeous outfit btw Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAAHHAHA!
    That is really funny, I can't believe you didn't notice.....after how much wine Di?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant pictures Di.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she is a pip, that one! I know you'll try to get her back and right you are, but I'm not so sure I wouldn't leave well enough alone! Just look at those twinkling eyeballs!

    And your boulder holster is perfectly lovely!! Thanks for sharing the shenanigans!! xxoo Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Di, what a great set of photos and your story is quite the memory for all of you. It looked like ALL the girls had a great time! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe as Lexi would say....Boobs and bra!
    Sounds like you all had a fun time...I hope they appreciated all the hard work you put in for it.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The main thing is that you are all enjoying yourselves. I might see you in the playground later. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You al look like you're having so much fun, wonderful photos. Annex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha ha ha . . . you're ALL little imps! But looks like GREAT FUN was being had.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds and looks like you all had a fabulous time - can't believe you didn't feel a thing x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mwahahahahaha! How many bottles had you consumed?
    Looks like you all had a good time there.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wish I could have been there it looks like you had a great time, next time I will make it moira

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heh heh heh, at least you weren't so drunk you were flashing your knickers miss! In that instance I would say "Yes I'm flashing my underwear, count yourself lucky I'm actually wearing it!!"

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. You all looked like you were having way too much fun, and I'm so glad you had this reunion with one another! Life is always better when shared with long-time cherished friends!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wot are we like. If the boys see our posts we will never be allowed out again unless we are being booked as the star turns of course!! Glad to see you had a lovely time. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't you just hate sneaky photographers and naughty friends like that!!! lol - thanks for the giggle - good job it wasn't that saucy little half cup bra you were wearing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I am giggling! What are you all like!! Looks like you had fun, missed seeing you at the crop but you were having fun. Maybe next year?! Take care Zo xx 65

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lol!! Honestly, you girls...what are you like... ;-)

    Thank you so much for the raffle prizes, Di...they went down soooo well. We did miss you....

    Hugs, LLJ 35 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you had a fab time and so cheeky are some of your photos but lots of fun ....lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Always trouble everywhere you go, it certainly was a great payback moment and I just love the look on her face.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh this just made me scream with laughter Di! The wicked look on Angie's face is priceless. "That'll larn 'er" as my old bus driver used to say! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.