Well, it's more like a deep pink really:
- 6" x 6" square white card stock
- SU backing card - 'Primrose Petals'
- image is LOTV, bought in April at Ally Pally, it's ready coloured and is from their 'Vintage Boys' Art Pad, die cut using a Nesties Eight die and I did the usual trick with the 'Primrose Petals' layer behind the image
- backing paper is from Paper Cellar's 'Mens' paper pad. I spotted Sandra H using a different sheet from the pad on Monday and realised just how perfect the papers are for 'chaps cards' so thank you for the inspiration Sandra! Crumbs, ordered from Top Toppers and it arrived in double quick time, beautifully packed with DO NOT BEND written clearly on. They will certainly have my business anytime! I stuck the image on at an angle so that the cars on the backing paper wouldn't be totally hidden :)
- sentiment is from Craftwork Cards, backed with a Primrose Petals oval, punched with SU's 'Large Oval' punch
- a white Josy Rose nail head in each corner to finish off
The jury is still out here - I can't decide whether or not to add a tickle of glossy accents to the headlights and perhaps the windscreen. My in-house critic says it's fine as it is - so I've left it for now :)
Edit: I ought to have said something else about the pink card stock I used on Wednesday - despite being such a massive bargain, the thickness and quality is second to none. I honestly reckon they're the thickest cards I have - and believe me there's enough card stock here to open a shop myself!
I just checked the Craft Show leaflet we got at Newbury and the company was Anna Marie Designs - prices are higher online as we were sure they wanted to sell off their stock as the Sunday wore on. But if you do buy from them I think you'll be really pleased with the weight of the card they use and the quality of them as well! And I'm not on commission either.