- A6 cream card blank
- snippets of cream card for the embossing and also the stamped image, plus snippets of red satin mirri card
- first the image was stamped onto a snippet of cream card using VersaMark and Penny Black's 'Tree treasure' stamp. Then it was embossed using WOW 'Gold Sparkle' EP before being cut with a Spellbinders oval die
- the oval was then popped onto a red satin mirri card backing, die cut with a Spellbinders 'Beaded Oval' die. I love satin mirri card, it adds a softer shine than the really reflective stuff (although I've got loads of that to use up of course!)
- once the 'topper' was made, a piece of cream card stock was embossed using Crafts-Too's 'Snowflake Banner' EF and trimmed to just within the width and height of the card blank
- a snippet of organza and gold ribbon was added to the embossed layer before sticking it to the card blank
- finally the 'topper' was popped on
Two more for the box, yay!
Onto this week's picks now:
Finally - I just had to include this card, made by Sue J:
Which reminds me, if you didn't catch my post yesterday - here - this was what four of us from the Playground were up to on Saturday down in Southampton, which is almost the seaside isn't it! If you forget the docks and huge cruise liners anyhow :)
So funny, I just found this comment from Kath, one of our more Northerly
So that's this week's picks - gets harder every time! We had no new little playmates last week - I think that in the UK lots of people were enjoying some decent weather. Having said that it absolutely bucketed down with rain yesterday here (cats and dogs!!) - but of course, Glastonbury and Wimbledon are on so it could almost be predicted :(
Onto the draw for last week's prize of two sets of stamps, and the winner is:
And here's this coming week's prize:
As usual, the snippets challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 5th July and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day.
Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, it's easy for me to sort out so don't struggle on alone :)
Have a great week! Keep those water wings handy :(
Di (and a wave from Parsnip)