Anyhow, here's my snippets card for this week - and for a change the forthcoming this next week prize is totally unrelated. I was playing with Brushos the other day just using them as watercolours - and this was the result:
- an 8" x 8" card blank, cut down to make a tent style A6 sized card - and part of what was chopped off will now make two little 4" square cards as well
- a snippet of white watercolour card (Crafters Companion), Penny Black's 'Letters and flowers stamp and Ranger 'Jet Black' archival ink for stamping
- Brushos for the water colouring (a mix of turquoise and ultramarine plus emerald green and leaf green)
- the main image was die cut using a Spellbinders 'Resplendent Rectangles' die
- the image was then mounted onto a snippet of SU 'Wild Wasabi' backing which had been cut with the next size up Spellbinders 'Resplendent Rectangles' die
One thing worth mentioning about these dies, they really are fabulous but are very intricate so waxed paper or some similar method of releasing the card from the die is a must. I was in a bit of a rush and skipped that step, not a wise move!
So, let's have a quick skip through this week's picks:
So that was a pretty fast scamper through the picks, as always though, each entry was fabulous girls!
And let's welcome a new playmate:
And, the winner of the three little stamps from last week is:
Congratulations Sarah, I'll pop your stamps into the post this week, I still have your address from your last win, which I think was about a year ago.
And the prize for this coming week is:
As usual, the Snippets Challenge will run for one week and the Playground gates will close at 11am UK time on Saturday 27th September and will open again at midnight UK time on the same day.
Maximum of three entries and please say 'No thank you' in a comment if you wish to still play but not be the winner of the prize. As always, if you only fancy one or two parts of the prize then just say and I would do further draw(s) if your name pops out.
Mr Linky is below - please let me know if you have any problems linking, it's easy for me to sort out so don't struggle on alone :)
Have a great week!
Di (and the usual happy wave from Parsnip of course)