Another great theme over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge this week - make a card and use something beginning with 'S'. I ended up making two really easy-peasy cards for the box using snow, snowflakes, sparkle, skis and skates :) Oh, and scarves!
- 6" x 6" square white card blanks
- backing card by SU, 'Marina Mist' and 'Wisteria Wonder' - chosen to pick up a colour in the topper images
- another layer of card, off-white with a little snowflake pattern
- sparkly decoupage teddy bear images from the same sheet by Kanban called 'Winter Wooly (sic) Bears', layered up using thin sticky pads just snipped down to size where necessary
- the sentiments also came with the Kanban sheet
I was lucky enough to win a prize from Foilplay over at Hazel's challenge the other week - and this sheet was in amongst the real variety of topper sheets they sent to me. Thanks again Hazel!
And of course this is also an entry into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for August, where it's always 'Anything Goes'.