Sunday 18 April 2010

Taking a while!


Other things have conspired against me - so progress is slow and I need to set my profile properly etc. etc.. But, here's my first posting with a sample of what I've been doing lately.

It's a Wedding Card I was asked to make when my neighbour's work colleague was shown the card I'd made for their 20th Anniversary - so I had to juggle things a bit to make it more to her taste. She had her heart set on the kenetic style (heart in mouth when wielding craft knife here as I'm so accident prone!).

I need to find a suitable way to photograph things - all this will come to pass!

I used a tri-fold white linen card (CraftCreations)which folds to A6 size, and from my stash - silver textured card and a couple of Dufex A6 image sheets (which I chopped into suitable-sized sections). Then added silver lettering from my peeloff stash - haven't ventured into fancy fonts as yet, besides which I wanted silver!

Last I heard, Dufex had gone into administration - I really hope not as they are a UK company and their images are lovely.

Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.