Monday 4 October 2010

Dancing in the rain

After the weather recently this card seems quite appropriate. I found the words in my little pink craft notebook (I try to write down sayings etc. in there that might be handy for future use....and of course there's my wish list of all things crafty in there too!!).

The image is a Sugar Nellie stamp called 'Splashing Maggie' and she's so cute :) Of course I coloured her with Aquamarkers, am loving those, and added some Anitas glaze to the puddle splashes and her coat buttons. I used plain white linen cardstock and then ran some acetate through the Cuttlebug using a random dots embossing folder which I think is really for snowy efffects but in real life it works very well giving the efect of rain when it's folded over the front of the card. The photo doesn't do it justice but I suspected that would be the case :(


Di
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.