Saturday 1 December 2012

More money holders

I posted here on WOYWW how to make super quick money/cheque/gift card holders - then whipped up another four in double quick time:
The toppers on all four and the card on the top two came from a pack by My Paper Stash - with some clever (for me at least) thinking and measuring I got two cards from one sheet of A4 card, including the little flaps - without  having to do any sticking apart from one line of tape at the bottom of each card to fix the folded over flap in place.

The second two folders were cut from some card I bought when out with the  Two J's a week ago - and there's leftovers in the snippets folder too :)

Today's the day for me to check out properly what's been going on in the Snippets Playground, there's a worrying smell of burning in the air - Mr Linky for this week closes at noon GMT.

Hope your weekend has got off to a great start!

Di
x

9 comments:

  1. They look great!!!

    I love the skating polar bears...too funny.
    Good for you for designing one that takes such a small amount of tape and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great.
    Love it!
    Have a nice weekend Di,
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief super woman . . . HOW did you fit in making all these in your busy week this week eh????

    They are GREAT.

    Happy Saturday.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Di, These are lovely thanks for sharing them and hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Di

    A little hyper-active there aren't we?!?!? All gorgeous though ... especially the second one.

    Nuffin to worry about in the playground!! LOL!!!

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these layouts Di and the skating polar bear made me giggle! Truly did - the expression on his face and the 'almost' Prince Philip 'hands behind the back' pose. Sorry I've gone orf on one now!

    Hugs Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant - and now putting me to shame as I have been out and about these last few days and got absolutely nothing done!!! Love the skating bears :)

    It so cold and frosty that any fire in the playground will be very welcome - my mittens are frozen to my fingers!

    Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant makes Di, love the polar bear.

    We've kept a space for you around the brazier, and the chestnuts are yum, yum.
    luv
    iorene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww how wonderful are these! Such fabulous makes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much if you take the time to comment!

This is a public blog. Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog or entering a piece of artwork into a linky do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to my use of that personal information should they be selected as a winner or to accredit work.