Then, I found another image online, perhaps less emotive and very cute - this is the card that resulted, and we do know a few 'froggy folk' who would probably like this one, as opposed to an anxious turkey waving a placard:
- 5" x 5" square white card blank
- free pre-coloured image of the frog hugging a candy cane, from My Cute Graphics.
- patterned papers from Dovecraft's modern 'Back to Basics' Christmas pack
- SU's 'Wild Wasabi' green card for the backings and die cut surrounds
- SU's 'Wild Wasabi' ink pad and a sentiment from Banana Frog's 'Winter Wonderland' clear stamp set
Isn't it odd how a card that seems to be very straightforward can give you serious palpitations? :(